HELP US BRING ART AND PEOPLE TOGETHER!
Support the Johnson Museum's Annual Fund
The Johnson Museum of Art at Cornell University welcomes more than 80,000 visitors each year. Unrestricted gifts—in any amount—to the Annual Fund provides opportunities for the Museum to present, interpret, and exhibit its collections and other artworks for the benefit of Cornell University faculty and students and the public, and to continue its founding mission of free admission to all.
Annual Fund gifts help the Johnson Museum:
• develop new exhibitions, co-teach classes with faculty, and encourage new educational partnerships at the K-12, secondary, and post secondary level;
• welcome thousands of Cornell University and other college and university students to the galleries and study room (during the 2011–12 academic year, 120 different courses for a total of 292 class sessions met in the Johnson as part of their coursework);
• introduce audiences to outstanding works of art from many different cultures through dynamic public programs, lectures, and educational events;
• care for and develop the Museum’s permanent collection.
• By mail: Cornell University, Box 223623, Pittsburgh, PA 15251-2623 (Please make checks payable to Cornell University and note for the Johnson Museum Annual Fund in the check memo.)
• By phone: Call 1-800-279-3099 to give your credit card information to a member of Cornell’s giving staff.
Your gift makes a difference! Thank you.
Gifts to Cornell are tax-deductible to the full extent of the Internal Revenue Code.